Saturday, August 17, 2013

And a Few More Designs

I've met several times with my paper crafting group this summer.  We always bring a design or two and kits for others to make the cards based on our design sample.  Here are some of the designs and kits I offered at these sessions.

 
This was my first attempt at a masculine theme.

 
And this was a second remake on the same theme: stamped background, embossed texture
and layers with a dimensional compass.
 
 
This was a first attempt on a tri-level matted floral card.
Sorry it needs to be rotated but it just won't load correctly online...

 
And this one had a touch of dimension added to it.
 

A little texture, some graphic color blocking for another masculine card.
 

 
These cards just used scraps of paper and trims and shapes
from my scrap basket, but I think they turned out fine.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment