Saturday, June 16, 2012

New Cards for June Events

This card was made with newly acquired Rosie Posie stamp set from Papertrey Ink.  Love its versatility to make roses, mums, daisies, sunflowers and geometric honeycomb designs.

This one was for Sara's birthday.  I won't tell which one...


The butterfly was an embellisment by K&Company that I cut apart from a leaf.


This is the same stamp set with matching die cut for blooms and leaves.  I used the off stamping technique to increase the color values and used a few stamped cut-outs for dimension.


I sent a few older cards to Operation Write Home for use by military personnel to write to relatives and friends at home.  It's a worthwhile organization and a good way to clear out my "stash" and cards that haven't sold at the clubhouse to refresh the basket there for new designs.

Our group of card makers met this month to make some cards for our own Outreach Committee, to sell in the basket, to send to Operation Write Home, or for our own use.  Here's a masculine design I came up with from inspiration on a Make It Monday video from Papertrey Ink.


A big week for card making--and good to use my new space and test its organization.





No comments:

Post a Comment