Thursday, February 21, 2013

Valentine's Day Cards


I made a cute little arrangement in a red polka dot teapot for Valentine's Day. And sent these cards to my Valentines...

 

to my husband, a swinging hearts Valentine with two portraits of Lily.


to my Dad and Donna, a lot of love and hearts.  I told them they were an inspiration
and Dad replied that they were most likely an exasperation!  Never!
 

to Sara and John, the new parents, a nosegay of heart flowers.
 

and for Lily, the one in the center
with hearts and doilies and butterflies and ladybugs and ribbons, both satin and grosgrain,
and pearls and glitter and flowers and lace.

 
Well, everything girl-y I've wanted to put on a Valentine for years...
 
And the boys and Reid and Faith received Valentines too--
but William's was lost in the mail.
A first in all my mailings. Of course, it had some cash in it...
Sorry, no photos.  I had to get them in the mail in a hurry to make February 14th.
 




No comments:

Post a Comment