Tuesday, July 22, 2014

My New Craft Room

Well, here it is! Ta-da!  My new room for crafting is ready to use.


Welcome!
through the French doors 
which I have always wanted to have in a room...


on the left side is a bench with no cushion--yet.
To the far left is the door to the attic.
The shelving is a closet system.




I even have an empty shelf!


There is a 9 foot counter top at the back of the room
where the ceiling slopes.  It is lit with track lighting.
There is movable storage underneath.


I can move the spotlights on the track to highlight the corner.
Here are some recent kits I put together for my card-making group.
This might become a photo box in the future?


Another 9 foot counter top is my work area
with more storage from Ikea: floating shelves, Alex white cabinet with drawers
and metal paper storage.


My work area looks out on the stairwell and 2-story entrance hall.
I get wonderful indirect sunlight at the end of the day.
But the portable Ott light and a 3 lamp light fixture above the window
as well as a ceiling fixture behind me
all add up to great light on my work area.


Today's project:  masculine birthday cards.


Come visit any time!


The craft room is right off my guest bedroom!









No comments:

Post a Comment