Friday, March 16, 2012

Yoga/Exercise Mat Bags

Sara found a yoga studio instructor who wants some of my yoga mat bags made with Amy Butler designer fabrics.  I have several unsold at Anything Goes so I took a couple of those home with me.  I made a new label for them and will replace them with some made from blue fabrics to freshen up the display there.

Here are the bags for Sara to take to yoga with her.  They are made with the MidWest Modern II line of fabrics:  Garden Maze, Happy Dots, Ripple and Park Fountains.

The new vellum labels


And another combo ready to cut

but which liner should I use for this combo?

My sister-in-law gave me some drapery panels she had made from Amy Butler fabrics. I purchased some fabrics for lining. I think the Honeycomb on the left can stand up to this
large decorator fabric version of Garden Maze.  The Full Moon is too busy for the large pattern. The most fun and creative part is choosing the contrasting fabrics and colors.

Here's one ready to sew--no decisions necesary at this stage!




No comments:

Post a Comment